Monday, April 12, 2010

who the hell i am

this assignment came at a perfect time in my life. last semester i thought i had myself figured out pretty well but before winter break some changes happened that have affected me more than i thought.

i asked one of my fraternity brothers to tell me who i am for this assignment and even he had trouble telling me, based on the changes i've made this year. what we could both agree with is that i want to be successful and hard working as well as fun and out going.

the next person i asked is also a fraternity brother, but one of our new guys that doesn't know me that well. his response was "a funny, out going guy who works hard. he's like a tuxedo shirt, because it says i'm classy, but i like to party'".

i wish i had finished this little animation that could go along with this project, but lack of time this weekend won't allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment